This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Saturday 19 March 2016

Strict Self Bondage - Link to



Here is a lovely clip of self bondage I came across the other day and had to link in.
If you have the urge for bondage and self bondage, play safe and enjoy the clip. Just click on the link below.

http://bdsmstreak.com/video/24819/strict-self-bondage

Emma xx

4 comments:

Pihla said...

Oh, I love so much her gag. Mmmph....

Emma Bond said...

I like muzzle head-harness ballgags too lol.
Glad you enjoyed the link.
Emma xx

John said...

That is an awesome gag.

Thank you for sharing this one

Emma Bond said...

My pleasure John. Glad you enjoyed it. Emma xx