This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 1 August 2017

S & M (joke)

S & M

Sue and Sally met at their 30th class reunion, and they hadn't seen each other since graduation. They began to talk and started to bring each other up to date on their lives. The conversation covered their husbands, their children, homes, etc. and finally got around to their sex lives.
Sue said "It's OK. We get it on every week or so but it's no big adventure, how's yours?"
Sally replied "It's just great, ever since we got into S&M."
Sue was aghast. "Really Sally, I never would have guessed that you would go for that."
"Oh, sure," said Sally, "He snores while I masturbate."